Sustainability, recycling and conservation
- VNS tries every possible way to save paper. Books are recycled whenever possible
- Rain water harvesting has been implemented
- A water recycling plant has been installed
- All kitchen waste is re-used as fertilizers for the garden. E-waste is collected from the school periodically
- The school has provided garbage bins to the locality and educated neighbouring shops on the use of paper bags instead of plastic ones The school has even provided paper bags made of old newspapers
- Segregation of waste is practiced
Diagram of Recycling of waste at VNS.